Please come by Sunday morning to meet us for coffee and snacks prior to the 11:00 AM service. Reverend Gloria and church members will be glad to meet you and introduce you to Graystone.
Reflect and receive communion with us on the first Sunday of every month and special holidays.
This Christmas season the Graystone church family provided Dogwood Elementary School over 50 stockings full of necessary personal care items.
Interested in having your wedding at Graystone? Our beautifully classic church hosts small intimate weddings to weddings of up to 325 celebrants including your wedding party.
Greetings and welcome to Graystone!
If you are looking for a vibrant and welcoming faith community for all ages you have found the right place! We are located in the heart of South Knoxville and have been following the gospel for over 125 years.
Sunday Morning Schedule:
- Bible study for all ages at 9:30 AM
- Fellowship at 10:30 - FREE coffee and snacks
- Worship at 11:00
- Nursery open and staffed during Worship
- The library is always open
Upcoming Events - SWAG
Wednesday, October 10 at Graystone
Join us for Food, Fellowship, and an informational program on KARM. Linda Whitehead will share how Graystone partners with KARM in the Corners Of Your Field partnership. Dinner starts at 6:00 and will be a Graystone favorite: lasagna roll-ups, salad, and Tracey's homemade dessert. The program starts at 6:30 with a children's program, too. Register now by calling the church office at 577-0287.
Service Time & Location
Church service starts at 11:00 every Sunday morning.
3 New Ways to Give
There are 3 exciting new ways to support Graystone!
1. Online giving from your laptop or anywhere you have web access. Try it out now by clicking the green button above!
2. Text giving from your mobile phone by sending a text message to 865-205-2962. Click here>> for a video overview.
3. GivePlus App for Google Android and Apple devices. Click here>> for video instructions.