Please come by Sunday morning to meet us for coffee and snacks prior to the 11:00 AM service. Reverend Gloria and church members will be glad to meet you and introduce you to Graystone.
Reflect and receive communion with us on the first Sunday of every month and special holidays.
This Christmas season the Graystone church family provided Dogwood Elementary School over 50 stockings full of necessary personal care items.
Interested in having your wedding at Graystone? Our beautifully classic church hosts small intimate weddings to weddings of up to 325 celebrants including your wedding party.
Greetings and welcome to Graystone!
We are a vibrant, welcoming and intergenerational faith community located in the heart of South Knoxville where we have faithfully witnessed to the gospel for over 125 years. Our congregation welcomes people of all ages and backgrounds looking for a place to connect, belong and grow as we seek to serve Christ and our neighbors.
Sunday Morning Schedule:
- Bible study for all ages at 9:30 AM
- Fellowship at 10:30
- Worship at 11:00
- Nursery open and staffed during Worship
- Library is always open
Upcoming Events - SWAG
Wednesday August 8 at Graystone
Join us for Food, Fellowship, and Fun on August 8 at 6:00 PM. Dinner will be pasta and meatballs with a homemade dessert! Marti Baker from Care Cuts will be our Guest Speaker. Register now by calling the church office at 577-0287.
Service Time & Location
Church service starts at 11:00 every Sunday morning.
3 New Ways to Give
There are 3 exciting new ways to support Graystone!
1. Online giving from your laptop or anywhere you have web access. Try it out now by clicking the green button above!
2. Text giving from your mobile phone by sending a text message to 865-205-2962. Click here>> for a video overview.
3. GivePlus App for Google Android and Apple devices. Click here>> for video instructions.