Please come by Sunday morning to meet us for coffee and snacks prior to the 11:00 AM service. Reverend Gloria and church members will be glad to meet you and introduce you to Graystone.
Reflect and receive communion with us on the first Sunday of every month and special holidays.
Graystone is proud to have "adopted" the Dogwood Elementary 4th grade, and support the Walking School Bus, South Doyle sports teams, KARM & others.
Interested in having your wedding at Graystone? Our beautifully classic church hosts small intimate weddings to weddings of up to 325 celebrants including your wedding party.
Greetings and welcome to Graystone!
If you are looking for a vibrant and welcoming faith community for all ages you have found the right place! We are located in the heart of South Knoxville and have been following the gospel for over 125 years.
Sunday Morning Schedule:
- Bible study for all ages at 9:30 AM
- Fellowship at 10:30 - FREE coffee and snacks
- Worship at 11:00
- Nursery open and staffed during Worship
- The library is always open
Upcoming Events - SWAG
Wednesday, February 13 at Graystone
Join us for a Valentine-themed dinner and program - dinner starts at 6:00 and the program starts at 6:30. Presented by the Graystone Youth. Register now by calling the church office at 577-0287.
Service Time & Location
Church service starts at 11:00 every Sunday morning.
3 New Ways to Give
There are 3 exciting new ways to support Graystone!
1. Online giving from your laptop or anywhere you have web access. Try it out now by clicking the green button above!
2. Text giving from your mobile phone by sending a text message to 865-205-2962. Click here>> for a video overview.
3. GivePlus App for Google Android and Apple devices. Click here>> for video instructions.